Restoring health and balance
Rachael is a qualified Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbalist (Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner). She has been working in the healthcare industry since 2005. Rachael was charmed by Chinese medicine at 11 years old after a successful acupuncture treatment. The ‘magic’ worked, and inspired her to help others have the same results.
Your journey to good health
Rachael loves helping people on their path to good health through Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine help restore balance, improves your body’s resilience and gets you feeling more connected to your body..
When Chinese medicine can help
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine can improve a wide range of health issues. Traditional Chinese Medicine can be very helpful in important life transitions such as puberty, pregnancy and menopause.
My qualifications and accreditations
- Bachelor Applied Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine (UWS)
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy (RMIT)
- Certificate in Clinical Training (Nanjing, China)
- Acupuncture Relief Project volunteer (Nepal)
- Yoga teacher training (200hrs under Dancing Warrior Yoga)
- Accredited member of Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA)
- Registered with Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (AHPRA Registration no: CMR0001708516)
- doTERRA Essential Oil Wellness Advocate
Supporting your health
Whether you’re looking to optimise your health or address a specific health concern, Rachael tailors a professional and holistic treatment to best suit your needs. She supports with the right treatment and works with you to make healthy lifestyle choices.
Rachael practices Chinese medicine to make your body, mind and spirit feel better.
Reach out to make some positive changes
From my Bondi acupuncture clinic, I can help support you with: